Updated to EU Reg 2016/679
(European regulation on the protection of personal data)
Dear Customer / User,
SUGAR FREE COMPANY S.R.L. may process the user’s personal data when they visit the Site and use the services and features available. In the sections of the Site where the user’s personal data are collected, a specific information notice is normally published pursuant to Section 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
2) Identification details of the owner, manager and the Privacy Officer
The data controller is the company
SUGAR FREE COMPANY S.R.L.
Via Po, 63 Rozzano MILANO
VAT number: 11729510963
Tel. +39 02 57 50 44 89
3) Type of data processed
Visiting and consulting the Site does not generally involve the collection and processing of the user’s personal data except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “browsing data” (see below), personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when the user interacts with the functionality of the Site or requests to use the services offered on the Site (Contacts)
4) Cookies and navigation data
Technical cookies and profiling cookies.
“Technical cookies” are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation; without them, the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services.
The “profiling cookies” have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
Cookies can also be classified as:
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- “persistent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site, facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- “own” cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
- “third party” cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
5) Cookies used on the site
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for internal security and system administration purposes;
- third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements on the Site, such as images and videos;
- persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which SUGAR FREE COMPANY S.R.L. can perform statistical analysis of accesses / visits to the Site. The cookies used only pursue statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. Through a pair of cookies, one of which is persistent and the other of session (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the Site and exit from it. You can prevent Google from detecting data via cookies and subsequent data processing by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
- persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to include the buttons of some social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Google+) on its pages. By selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish the contents of the web page of the site he is visiting on his personal page of the related social network.